Have you heard yoga has benefits that you might actually need, but are you still afraid of trying it or unable to maintain an ideal healthy schedule?
Begin a practice that will positively impact your entire life.
An eight days Classical Yoga Course will nurture within you a healthy lifestyle, commitment and consistency which will transform you in more ways than one.
Whether you have never tried yoga, have basic experience, or are a longtime practitioner, we have something to suit you. Apart from learning number of vitality, energizing & restorative poses,breathing & cleansing techniques you also learn a set of simplified variations of each, accommodating your comfort & safety.
We welcome you to learn the most authentic & traditional Yoga techniques at the pristine, pure natural surroundings of Govardhan Eco Village showcasing the profound principal of “Simple Living & High Thinking”
Get started and work your way into a yogic lifestyle !
|19th December to 26th December|
Aarti’s first acquaintance with Yoga came at quite a young age with Yoga Vidya Gurukul,Nashik where she enrolled for Pranayama course.After few years of studies in Arts & work experience in Service industry ,She had a longing to deepen her knowledge especially in ancient, scriptural & traditional practices of Yoga.So further, she took up the basic course in the same mentioned school (YVG,Nashik) & finished all the levels upto Yoga Pandit (where she studied philosophy, yoga therapy, Patanjali’s Yoga Sutras, a yoga instructor course, and a special classes for Senior citizen,pre/post natal yoga & children’s yoga).Now with more than 6 years of wide variety of teaching experience ,conducting seminars & workshops for all age groups, she went on to complete a Teachers Training Course & Advanced Course at the most traditional settings of Sivananda Ashram in Kerela
Back at Govardhan Eco Village, She continues her Yoga Teachings, practices, personal Sadhana & Study of Bhagavad Gita in the Vaishnava Tradition.
Surabhi developed an interest in yoga through the Iyengar School of Yoga. She went on to do her yoga teacher’s training course from Yoga Vidya Gurukul. To further deepen her practice she did an intensive 300 hour international teacher training course with the Jivamukti School of Yoga.
Currently she assists the YTTC’s and other workshops at the Govardhan School of Yoga. She is also pursuing her Master’s in Yoga. She has completed her Master’s in English Literature.
Anmol is exposed to fitness & sports since childhood.He took up various courses & also Teachers Training at Yoga Vidya Gurukul especially to explore the importance of Yogic practice in different sports.He has a unique dynamic way of teaching yogic practices with a Big smile & Positive attitude.It is more to be experienced than explained !Students stay inspired even during intensive training due to his joyful nature & sense of humour.To further deepen his knowledge,Anmol also took up Teachers Training Course & Advanced Course at the most traditional settings of Sivananda Ashram in Kerela.
At Govardhan Eco Village,Anmol conducts Hatha Yoga classes & continues his spiritual practices with Vaishnava Tradition.
Ananta Raghav Das
Anant Raghav Das is a resident monk in the Govardhan Ecovillage since 2011. He has done his post graduation in commerce & economics from Mumbai University & has also worked with corporates like Aptech computers,Reliance energy etc before being a full time member with ISKCON.Currently he takes care of guest hospitality in the eco village & apart from this He gives wisdom talk on the basis of Bhagavad Gita & Bhagavatam & also sings kirtans & bhajans.
Nimai Lila Das
Having joined the order of monk-hood in the year 2009, Nimai Lila Das is one of the main trainers at Govardhan Ecovillage. Also a faculty in the Vedic college at GEV, his areas of expertise includes Bhagavad Gita, Mantra Meditation and Vedic Sustainability. He organizes various tours and workshops at GEV for academicians and industry delegates highlighting the importance of Simple Living & High Thinking. He is a regular speaker at various national and international conferences. He holds a Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering from IISc Bangalore.
Classical Yoga Course is designed as per the guidelines based on ‘Dinacharya’ as mentioned in Ayurveda. Integrating the daily routines of Dinacharya is an important step in cultivating discipline.Following Dinacharya is one of the best means to align with nature.
|05:15 a.m||Wake up|
|06:00 a.m||Mantra meditation / Shloka recitation|
|07:30 a.m||Tea time (herbal)|
|08:00 a.m||Asana & Pranayama session|
|09:30 a.m||Brunch prasadam|
|10:15 a.m||Seva time / Go-seva|
|12:30 p.m||Private one to one coaching / consultation (optional)|
|1:00 p.m||Relaxation theraphy (Yog nidra)|
|1:30 p.m||Herbal tea / Juice|
|3:30 p.m||Asana & Pranayam session|
|5:30 p.m||Dinner prasadam|
|6:15 p.m||Yamuna aarti / Meditative walk at Vrindavan forest|
|9:30 p.m||Relax / Lights out|
Gokul Single Rooms- Shared Bath
A Gokul Single is a small private room with one bed and shared bath. They include a ceiling fan, a desk with chair, electric tea kettle, a closet with hangers, and a small room heater. Bed linens, pillow, blanket, and towels are provided. A hall bath located in each area is shared by guests – averaging 2 people per bathroom. We make every effort to house guests in single gender dorm areas; however, depending upon enrollment, some areas may be coed.
If you need some other type of accommodation please send mail to :email@example.com
What do you experience?
- Morning Yoga: Asanas and Pranayama.
- Evening Yoga: practice with explanations/understanding the benefits,variations.
- Detox: Neti practice, Kapalabhati.
- Mantra Meditation,Kirtan,Shloka Recitation,Temple programs.
- Yoga in its Big Picture : Bhagavad Gita classes.
- Theory classes on concepts of Asanas & Pranayama.
- Meditative Vrindavan forest walk/Yamuna Aarti/Cow Seva.
- Private one to one Coaching / consultation
Terms and Conditions
- Those seeking to end the overnight stay/day visit/camp early may do so, without any discounts, returns, etc. from GEV.
- No product(s) made of/or containing – meat, fish, or eggs is allowed in GEV premises.
- Smoking or chewing of paan, tobacco, gutka, etc. is prohibited.
- Consuming or having in possession alcoholic beverages while on GEV is prohibited.
- GEV has a no littering policy. The claim of littering rests solely on authority of GEV. A penalty of Rs.500/- may be imposed.
- All meals are vegetarian (no onion, garlic, mushrooms or meat served). Special requests (Jain/Vegan) or Diet restrictions has to be intimated in advance. GEV is not obligated to fulfil all requests.
- Please dress respectfully (no tank-tops, short, tight or revealing clothing, etc.). Guests may choose to opt for Indian styled clothing like kurta, long pants or dhoti (for men) and saris, punjabi suits, gopi dress and long skirts (for women).
- Vehicle movement inside GEV is prohibited. Guests are requested to travel light and be prepared to carry their luggage from the parking area to their rooms (approx. 1km). If your group consists of kids, senior citizens or physically challenged please ensure their well-being. GEV is not obligated to provide any conveyances.
- Please carry necessary items as per season like rain coats, umbrellas, warm clothes, torchlight and batteries, personal water bottles to fill and carry around, swimming costumes, any specific medicines needed.
- Be conscious and respectful to other guests, staff members and facilities at GEV. Don’t make a scene, loud noises or any action that disrupts the serenity at GEV.
- GEV reserves the right to deny entrance or cancel bookings (even while on going – with appropriate compensation) upon the breach of any of these T&C.