Get set for a spiritual journey. Explore the ancient temples and glorious stories of the most glamorous God- Krishna. Visit the historical places of Vrindavan but not far from Mumbai. Welcome to Govardhan ecovillage Kartik Yatra. A 3 day spiritual retreat in pleasant fall weather.
Note: Kindly take a note of Batch no. and Date you are travelling
|Batch No.||Yatra Dates|
|16||24th November to 26th November|
|17||27th November to 29th November|
|18||30th November to 2nd December|
|19||3rd December to 5th December|
|20||6th December to 8th December|
|21||9th December to 11th December|
Accommodation and Tariff
|Accommodation Type||Donation Indian Resident||Donation Foreign Resident|
|Vrindavan Cottage||₹ 2,750/-||$ 134|
|Barsana Cottage||₹ 2,475/-||$ 121|
|Gokul Cottage (common bathroom)||₹ 1,925/-||$ 94|
Note: This tarrif if the entire 3 days, including accommodation and meals. Early booking Scholarships available for a few days. Book early. Pay Less.
Limited Availability. Please submit your registration soon.
- If you are a Day visitor, you pay only Rs.500 per person towards the cost of the food and facility cover charges.
- We have following accommodation type:
- Vrindavan : Upto Four Sharing a Deluxe room with Attached Bathroom/Toilet ( during Kartik Yatra and peak season)
- Barsana: Upto Four Sharing a Superior room with Attached Bathroom /Toilet ( during Kartik Yatra and peak season)
- Gokul: Upto Two Sharing a regular room with Shared Bathroom/Toilet ( during Kartik Yatra and peak season)
Account Particulars (Kindly do an amount transfer to the following account)
|Name of the Account||ISKCON|
|Bank Name||CENTRAL BANK OF INDIA|
|Branch||Babulnath Road Branch, Mumbai – 400 007|
Terms and Conditions
- Those seeking to end the overnight stay/day visit/camp early may do so, without any discounts, returns, etc. from GEV.
- No product(s) made of/or containing – meat, fish, or eggs is allowed in GEV premises.
- Smoking or chewing of paan, tobacco, gutka, etc. is prohibited.
- Consuming or having in possession alcoholic beverages while on GEV is prohibited.
- GEV has a no littering policy. The claim of littering rests solely on authority of GEV. A penalty of Rs.500/- may be imposed.
- All meals are vegetarian (no onion, garlic, mushrooms or meat served). Special requests (Jain/Vegan) or Diet restrictions has to be intimated in advance. GEV is not obligated to fulfill all requests.
- Please dress respectfully (no tank-tops, short, tight or revealing clothing, etc.). Guests may choose to opt for Indian styled clothing like kurta, long pants or dhoti (for men) and saris, punjabi suits, gopi dress and long skirts (for women).
- Vehicle movement inside GEV is prohibited. Guests are requested to travel light and be prepared to carry their luggage from the parking area to their rooms (approx. 1km). If your group consists of kids, senior citizens or physically challenged please ensure their well-being. GEV is not obligated to provide any conveyances.
- Please carry necessary items as per season like rain coats, umbrellas, warm clothes, torchlight and batteries, personal water bottles to fill and carry around, swimming costumes, any specific medicines needed.
- Be conscious and respectful to other guests, staff members and facilities at GEV. Don’t make a scene, loud noises or any action that disrupts the serenity at GEV.
- GEV reserves the right to deny entrance or cancel bookings (even while on going – with appropriate compensation) upon the breach of any of these T&C.