Journalist and Permaculturist
- Having worked with Gujarat Samachar (News editor) and Mid – Day Gujarati (Features editor, he currently works for CHITRALEKHA as a principle correspondent.
- Practitioner of Zero Garbage Home since last 8 years and attended many courses in organic farming and city farming. He has completed online permaculture certificate course from Permaculture Research Institute, Australia with world famous Geoff Lawton as main teacher.
- Learned many interesting tricks from natural farming experts while interviewing them as a media person.
Presented by – Samir Paleja
Date: 04th to 05th August 2018
Location: Govardhan Ecovillage, P.O. Box Hamrapur, Tal: Wada, Dist: Palghar
Contact: 8291957160; Email: email@example.com
Course Fees – Rs.4,000/-
Check In – 4th Aug
Check Out – 5th Aug
The 2 days workshop at Govardhan Ecovillage will guide the participants towards permaculture and permaculture design. The structure of the workshop is designed for the participants to know more about permaculture and explore its vast understanding. The workshop will be a combination of theory and practical thus allowing to bridge the gap between the two.
Who can attend?
Any person irrespective of age, occupation and background can benefit from this workshop. The primary aim of this workshop is to introduce a whole-systems approach to design regenerative landscapes. The workshop will aid those who wish to build their lands/farms/gardens by working hand in hand with nature.’
Program details and schedule:
What will you learn from Gujarati workshop?
- Meaning, background of PERMACULTURE and about its founders.
- Advantages of PERMACULTURE over organic methods of farming.
- Easy tricks for learning PERMACULTURE.
- Overview of all 14 chapters of classic book, ‘PERMACULTURE A Designer’s Manual’. Chapters includes Soil, Water and Trees.
- Hands on activities, seed balls, 18 day compost and instant garden.