Vinita Contractor is a trained Nutrition Coach, Wellness Chef, Food consultant and the founder of Down 2 Hearth.She is based in Mumbai, where she regularly conducts cooking workshops and offers health consultations for weight loss and disease reversal of lifestyle diseases through a Whole Food Plant- Based diet. She has also taken cooking demos and workshops in other cities in India as well as in the UK. In addition, she also develops plant- based recipes and curates plant- based menus for restaurants and cafes. She has been featured several times in newspaper publications such as Mumbai Mirror, Midday etc.
Manisha Panda is a certified yoga teacher from Yoga VidyaGurukul, Nashik. She is a full-time yoga teacher of the Govardhan School of Yoga, conducting various yoga workshops for working professionals and students. She is also pursuing her Master's in Yoga & Education from S -VYASA.
Presented by – Vinita Contractor, Manisha Panda:
Date: 20th July to 22nd July 2018
Location: Govardhan Ecovillage, P.O. Box Hamrapur, Tal: Wada, Dist: Palghar
2 nights 3 days accommodation.
Meals: 2 breakfasts, 3 lunches & 2 dinners
Additional options: Ayurveda treatment at the in-house Ayurveda center (payable directly)
(Registration till 30th June, 2018)
Single Occupancy Non AC Room with shared bath - Rs. 12500/.
Single Occupancy AC Room with attached bath - Rs. 19500/.
Double Occupancy AC Room with attached bath - Rs. 14500/.
(Registration after 30th June, 2018)
Single Occupancy Non AC Room with shared bath - Rs. 13500/.
Single Occupancy AC Room with attached bath - Rs. 20500/.
Double Occupancy AC Room with attached bath - Rs. 15500/.
Re-Route Retreat is designed to give you a refreshing and enriching experience, where you are shown simple and effective ways to improve your health, lose weight and reverse lifestyle diseases, through optimal nutrition. Additionally you will be guided into the practice of holistic Yoga and Pranayama to help with better alignment, digestion and circulation in the body. The retreat provides a beautiful and rejuvenating escape from the fast-paced urban life and allows for time to connect with nature and with oneself.
- Daily Interactive cooking demos of wholesome, delicious and simple plant- based food - Vinita Contractor, trained Nutrition Coach.
- Guidance for weight loss and reverse life style diseases such as diabetes, cholesterol, high blood pressure etc.
- Nutrition talks with practical tips and info.
- Daily Yoga and Pranayama sessions - Manisha Panda, trained Yoga Teacher.
- Immersion activities to connect with nature such as walks, meditation etc.
You will also have an opportunity to
- Be nestled in nature, vast expanses and invigorating atmosphere.
- Partake of various activities of Govardhan Eco Village such as Yoga Nidra Therapy, Nature Walks etc.
- Undergo Ayurveda treatments at the in-house Govardhan Ayurveda Centre (at extra cost).
- Avail of personal One to One Health Consultations with Vinita Contractor (Special rate for Retreat Participants).
7:00 am - 08:30 am Yoga & Pranayama
8:30 am - 10:00 am Bath/ Breakfast
10:00am - 11:30 am Nutrition talk and group activity
11:30 am - 1:00 pm Nature walk or Ayurveda treatment or Explore the Eco Village
1:00 pm - 2:00 pm Lunch
2:00 pm - 3.00 pm Free Time to rest
3:00 pm - 4:00 pm or 4:30 pm Cooking Demo
4:15 pm or 5:00 pm - 6:00 pm Yoga & Meditation
6:20 pm Yamuna Aarti
7:00 pm - 8:00 pm Dinner
7:00 pm - 8:00 pm Dinner
8:00 pm or 8:15 pm to 10:00 pm Short walk or Movie
The schedule is tentative. The registration and farewell time of the workshop will remain fixed.