Vedic Culture and Lifestyle
|5th December to 9th December|
|19th December to 23rd December|
Gokul Single Rooms- Shared Bath
A Gokul Single is a small private room with one bed and shared bath. They include a ceiling fan, a desk with chair, electric tea kettle, a closet with hangers, and a small room heater. Bed linens, pillow, blanket, and towels are provided. A hall bath located in each area is shared by guests – averaging 2 people per bathroom. We make every effort to house guests in single gender dorm areas; however, depending upon enrollment, some areas may be coed.
If you need some other type of accommodation please send mail to :firstname.lastname@example.org
|Accomodation Type||Donation Indian Resident||Donation Foreign Resident|
|Vrindavan Cottage||₹ 7,500/-||$ 268|
|Barsana Cottage||₹ 6,750||$ 241|
|Gokul Cottage||₹ 5,250||$ 188|
Terms and Conditions
- Those seeking to end the overnight stay/day visit/camp early may do so, without any discounts, returns, etc. from GEV.
- No product(s) made of/or containing – meat, fish, or eggs is allowed in GEV premises.
- Smoking or chewing of paan, tobacco, gutka, etc. is prohibited.
- Consuming or having in possession alcoholic beverages while on GEV is prohibited.
- GEV has a no littering policy. The claim of littering rests solely on authority of GEV. A penalty of Rs.500/- may be imposed.
- All meals are vegetarian (no onion, garlic, mushrooms or meat served). Special requests (Jain/Vegan) or Diet restrictions has to be intimated in advance. GEV is not obligated to fulfil all requests.
- Please dress respectfully (no tank-tops, short, tight or revealing clothing, etc.). Guests may choose to opt for Indian styled clothing like kurta, long pants or dhoti (for men) and saris, punjabi suits, gopi dress and long skirts (for women).
- Vehicle movement inside GEV is prohibited. Guests are requested to travel light and be prepared to carry their luggage from the parking area to their rooms (approx. 1km). If your group consists of kids, senior citizens or physically challenged please ensure their well-being. GEV is not obligated to provide any conveyances.
- Please carry necessary items as per season like rain coats, umbrellas, warm clothes, torchlight and batteries, personal water bottles to fill and carry around, swimming costumes, any specific medicines needed.
- Be conscious and respectful to other guests, staff members and facilities at GEV. Don’t make a scene, loud noises or any action that disrupts the serenity at GEV.
- GEV reserves the right to deny entrance or cancel bookings (even while on going – with appropriate compensation) upon the breach of any of these T&C.